Fun Fourth of July Events around Columbia
Happy Birthday, America! (No, not Captain America–our beloved country!) Fourth of July is always a big celebration in Columbia, so make sure you can be a part of the festivities wherever you decide to go in town our out of town. Start the day wish a fun festival, race, or picnic, and end it with the iconic fireworks display lighting up the Columbia night sky. Here are the local events happening near 42 Magnolia Apartments and around South Carolina:
- Fourth of July Celebration and Boat Party – Get started early with a weekend celebration at Lake Murray on June 30.
- 4th of July Festival - North Charleston – local entertainers, kids’ play area, vendors, fireworks at dark – bring lawn chairs and blankets
- Fabulous Fourth in the Creek - Goose Creek – live entertainment, jump castle, food vendors, fireworks at 9:30 PM
- Firecracker 5000 Road Race and Fun Walk - Start the morning with a patriotic 5K run or walk with post-race celebration in Hilton Head. (It’s for charity so it’s worth the drive!)
- Lexington County Peach Festival - Gilbert – parade, food, entertainment, ‘peachy’ recipe contest, antique car show, fireworks